Provincial Treasury continues to expose and train interns
2 Aug 2012
Dreams will be realised when Finance MEC Seiso Mohai welcomes 33 interns to the Free State Provincial Treasury on 6 August 2012. By virtue of its finance mandate which embraces many technical functions, the department has a dire need for scarce skills.
The interns will be placed in Fiscal Policy, Economic Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Internal Audit, Accounting Services and Financial Management units where there is need for these skills.
Since its inception during the 2006/07 financial year to date, 95% of the interns have been absorbed into the department whilst the other 5% have been recommended to the banking sector. This on-the-job training will be for the duration of a year and will include experiential guidance for graduates who require practical experience in order to complete their studies. The interns are from different districts in the province.
The event to welcome the 33 interns will be held on the Monday, 6 August 2012 at 12h30 at the Auditorium Hall, 8th Floor Lebohang building , Bloemfontein.
All media are invited to attend.
Tel: 051 403 3013
Cell: 082 887 8413
Cell: 083 291 6622
Issued by: Free State Provincial Treasury
2 Aug 2012
[ Top ]