Transport Head to address institute of licence officials of Southern Africa 44th annual general meeting and seminar
11 Apr 2012
Head of Department of Transport Ms Tshepo Kgare will deliver a keynote address at the Institute of Licence Officials of Southern Africa 44th Annual General Meeting and Seminar at Raddisson Blu Hotel in Port Elizabeth at 14h30 on Thursday, 12 April 2012.
The meeting seeks to emerge with lasting solutions and answers to the following questions:
- How to develop/implement key objectives of fraud risk management?
- How to create a culture that recognises the need of zero-tolerance cause of action on all fraud and corruption incidents?
- How to deal with the root causes of corruption within our systems?
- How to leverage the guiding principles that promote a high level of awareness that encourages and identify the "red flag" indicators of fraud and corruption?
- How to determine cost and measures to prevent and detect fraud - compared to the cost of investigation fraud?
- How can we enhance strategic thinking, tactical planning and actionable initiatives in order to develop fraud risk focused programmes?
This is one of government initiatives that seeks to curb road carnage as this form of corruption has resulted to loss of lives.
Cell: 082 562 6023
Issued by: Eastern Cape Transport
11 Apr 2012
[ Top ]