Health Minister to recognise excellence
29 Nov 2010
Health Minister Dr Aaron Motsoaledi will present the Excellence in Health Awards 2010 at the event to be held in Birchwood Conference in Ekurhuleni this evening. The awards acknowledge and commend excellence in healthcare.
The awards on their seventh year, are hosted by the Department of Health and stakeholders (professional bodies) in the sector as well as the private health sector.
The eight awards to be presented are the following:
- South African Medical Association Award
- District Health Systems Best Practice Award
- South African Pharmacy Council Award
- Health Professions Council of South Africa Award
- Marilyn Lahana Trust Caring Award
- Alfred Nzo Environmental Health Award
- Hospital Association of South Africa Award
- Cecilia Makiwane Award.
Members of the media are invited to the Awards ceremony scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: 29 November 2010
Venue: OR Tambo Centre - Birchwood Conference Centre, Boksburg
For more information please contact:
Tel: 012 395 8493
Cell: 079 517-3333
Cell: 079 697 9988
Issued by: Department of Health
29 Nov 2010
[ Top ]